Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15th February 2011

The 10 things for which I (Erika) am grateful today / in which I have found beauty :
1.) Kisses on the cheek
2.) The existence of a soda called: Leninade "Get hammered and sickled" "A taste worth standing in line for" Thank you, my beloved Rachael!
3.) Finding out I get a new stainless steel oven and dishwasher paid for by grandma on FRIDAY!
4.) Jumbo cupcakes and getting to be with an amazing friend I rarely get to see these days.
5.) Watching Jay sit on the couch with his jar rubbing Lucy the dog on the stomach.
6.) Laughter and all the funny jokes today.
7.) Buying a spring break plane ticket to DC and NYC with one of my besties! Accomplished today!
8.) Waking up early almost daily and seeing the sunrise. This is one from last week, but I took the photo nonetheless, it is my backyard, and it is gorgeous and unphotoshopped!


9.) Feeling intelligent and making acute observations in a 494 level class when I only did 1/4 of the assigned reading.
10.) Hilarious moments in the Union:  a strange man asking me to assist him in mounting his backpack on his pack over his huge puffy coat and also my critical friend critically and hilariously criticizing my statement of motivation for an internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment