Monday, February 14, 2011

Erika's 10 things for today! Woops..there are 11 because when I got home a little surprise was waiting for me!

Pic o' da day: the strange breakfast for which I was grateful
 





1.) Adorable Valentine that came in a bottle from my bestie. It came with a hilarious picture of her with a mustache and a poem that read:
 "Dearest Frila, a poem for you:
Pickles are red, dickle are blue
I just don't know what I'd do without a girl like you"
2.) Running into Kiana and then Giacomo on campus and having short but sweet conversations with these people I love but never get to see!
3.) Indigo Bridge and the cute water colors hanging on the wall that inspired me to buy more art for my room and also the book exchange shelf.
4.) Taking Adam of the Road by Elizabeth Janet Gray from the Indigo bookshelf and thinking how fun it will be to decide with which book I will replace it.
5.) Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal and weird Czech coffee drinks eaten this morning and the strange rainbow reflections of light that gave me a perfect photo op.
6.) Having great French friends who all gladly compete in order to receive the honor of correcting my terrible French essays about paradoxes in Renaissance poetry.
7.) Red tea. On the rocks.
8.) Sunsets, writing in French and good music happening all at once
9.) Savoring some coconut M&Ms with my boy bestie Paul.
10.) Finding time to go sit alone and pray at the Newman center for a 1/2 hour and finding peace within my day
11.) Having my awesome co-worker step it up while I get to finish my French essay and get paid for it and my other co-worker slamming down some Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment